- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Monthly Archives: May 2011
I am 16 and I had sex with my boyfriend. I am not a virgin now and I don’t feel good, what should i do? There are three types of things you should do now. These are about: Medical issues … Continue reading
Our son is mildly autistic. Toilet training as you know is all the more challenging with a child who is autistic. He is now 5 years old. Two years ago he had a very severe yeast infection. Since then he has … Continue reading
I have been depressed since the birth of my child 9 months ago. I am doing better but the biggest problem is my mother-in-law. She is always criticizing me, saying I am neglecting my child and a bad mother because … Continue reading