- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Monthly Archives: May 2011
I am 16 and I had sex with my boyfriend. I am not a virgin now and I don’t feel good, what should i do? There are three types of things you should do now. These are about: Medical issues … Continue reading
Our son is mildly autistic. Toilet training as you know is all the more challenging with a child who is autistic. He is now 5 years old. Two years ago he had a very severe yeast infection. Since then he has … Continue reading
I have been depressed since the birth of my child 9 months ago. I am doing better but the biggest problem is my mother-in-law. She is always criticizing me, saying I am neglecting my child and a bad mother because … Continue reading