- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
- How can I stop my son from stealing money from us?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Monthly Archives: July 2011
My eight-year-old son has been attending after-school care at his school since he started grade primary. I went back to school halfway through his first year, so I have had a very irregular schedule. My son is only at the … Continue reading
I have a dilemma, we have a four-year-old and are expecting baby #2 in September. The other night I brought up the subject of who should raise/take care of our children should we pass away while they are still very … Continue reading
My son is turning four next week and he is still not potty trained. We’ve tried everything and now I just don’t know what to do. Last summer he went for four months without an accident (pooping his pants). We … Continue reading
My two-and-a-half-year-old son lost his father tragically almost four months ago. He slipped backwards about six months. My biggest concern is his inability to listen to rules or follow directions. I feel that this is a way to get my … Continue reading
Our daughter, who will be ten this fall, has always had difficulty falling asleep (other than in infancy). This is despite regular routine, calming activities, lack of distractions, etc. We have tried various relaxation strategies without success. She is now … Continue reading
My ten-year-old daughter has been exhibiting symptoms of OCD. I noticed her chapped hands about three months ago and since then she has developed checking rituals which involve lengthy examinations of her clothing, arms and hands. She does not wish … Continue reading