- My husband and I disagree about screen time for our three-year-old.
- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Monthly Archives: September 2011
My seven-year-old daughter has started being very honest all of a sudden. She has told me all about masturbating, which I realize is quite natural, but she has also told me her method, which is over the corners of tables … Continue reading
I have a huge concern and not sure what effect it is having on my two wonderful step sons – ages 13 and 9. We have shared custody – no primary household. My husband fought for this and the papers … Continue reading
My teenage daughter is becoming reckless, drinking on an almost daily basis and not working or going to school. She is 18 so I don’t even know where to go for help. At her age, your daughter is an adult … Continue reading
My four-year-old daughter shakes all the time (mostly hands) when she wakes up or is doing something (eating, drinking, etc). She also has problems comprehending when you are asking her questions, it’s like she doesn’t understand what you are asking, … Continue reading
My daughter is almost two years old and I would like to know how you recommend I teach her about ‘please’ and ‘thank you’. I just spent a long weekend with my almost three-year-old niece who received constant reminders to … Continue reading