- My husband and I disagree about screen time for our three-year-old.
- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Monthly Archives: February 2012
My son is almost two, he is smart and a delight to be around. He naps at daycare on a mat and when I put him in his crib at night he goes right to sleep. Between 11:00 p.m. and … Continue reading
My 17-month-old son is constantly throwing his food on the floor during meal times. He understands the word ‘no,‘ but he thinks it’s really funny and it seems like he’s testing me to see what I’ll do after he throws … Continue reading
My 14-year-old daughter is constantly cracking/pulling/crunching the joints/knuckles in her hands. Her friends and us (her parents) remind her stop – but it is a mindless habit. How can she stop? Knuckle cracking is frowned upon by many parents. It … Continue reading
How can I get my three-year-old to stop picking his nose? I don’t think you can. I would suggest you mention this to his/her family doctor to check his nose to see that there is nothing wrong. You can insist … Continue reading
Lately there has been a lot of attention in the media on the subject of raising gender-neutral or gender-less children. It is a notion we are intrigued in and considering for our own baby when he or she is born. … Continue reading