- How do I deal with my eight-year-old son who has been masturbating at school?
- Witnessing a traumatic event has resulted in OCD behaviours in my son.
- My daughter is soiling herself at school but not at home.
- Just in time for flu season: It Doesn’t Have to Hurt
- Should we force our kids to spend time with the grandparents?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying depression discipline divorce doctor eating expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Monthly Archives: February 2012
My son is almost two, he is smart and a delight to be around. He naps at daycare on a mat and when I put him in his crib at night he goes right to sleep. Between 11:00 p.m. and … Continue reading
My 17-month-old son is constantly throwing his food on the floor during meal times. He understands the word ‘no,‘ but he thinks it’s really funny and it seems like he’s testing me to see what I’ll do after he throws … Continue reading
My 14-year-old daughter is constantly cracking/pulling/crunching the joints/knuckles in her hands. Her friends and us (her parents) remind her stop – but it is a mindless habit. How can she stop? Knuckle cracking is frowned upon by many parents. It … Continue reading
How can I get my three-year-old to stop picking his nose? I don’t think you can. I would suggest you mention this to his/her family doctor to check his nose to see that there is nothing wrong. You can insist … Continue reading
Lately there has been a lot of attention in the media on the subject of raising gender-neutral or gender-less children. It is a notion we are intrigued in and considering for our own baby when he or she is born. … Continue reading