- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Eating as a Family People often ask how they can maintain a strong relationship with kids throughout their lives, perhaps especially during the difficult teenage years. There is no magic answer, no golden rule, all families have a different dynamic. … Continue reading →
My son just turned twelve, he has pretty much stopped going to school, is lying, not following rules, bullies his little sister, has become violent and destroys doors, walls or whatever is in his path. He has been involved with … Continue reading →