- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Category Archives: Abuse
I have a 16-year-old granddaughter, her father is not happy in the marital relationship, and therefore without meaning to, is verbally abusing the daughter. It is obvious that the father is hurting terribly inside. The verbal abuse is harming my … Continue reading
My sister is in an emotionally abusive relationship. He is also unfaithful. After she married him I slowly watched her cut all ties with her friends and then she started to cut ties with the family. She refuses to see … Continue reading
A young relative of ours has an infant child. She has been estranged from the father of the baby since shortly after the baby’s birth. She has some concerns about this man’s behaviour while around the baby. When he has … Continue reading