- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Category Archives: Separation Anxiety
My husband and I are going on vacation for the first time WITHOUT our three-year-old (he will be staying with the grandparents). What are some things we can do to prepare him for this in advance? There are a few … Continue reading
I have a five-year-old son who is very attached to his father. What are some of the consequences if he is separated from his father? When his dad goes to work he asks after him even though he knows what … Continue reading
My daughter is five years old. Back in June, she started experiencing bouts of anxiety. Ever since she was younger, she has always been afraid of people in costumes. For instance, we were at a kid’s birthday party and a … Continue reading
My five year old daughter is showing severe separation anxiety? About four weeks ago, her 8 year old uncle (my little brother) was killed in a car wreck. We used simple terms and answered as many questions as she wanted … Continue reading