- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Category Archives: Autism
My eight-year-old son has autism and moderate intellectual disability. When I take him for speech therapy he refuses to look at the pictures and after two or to three sessions the therapists no longer want to see him. If I want him to engage … Continue reading
Our son is mildly autistic. Toilet training as you know is all the more challenging with a child who is autistic. He is now 5 years old. Two years ago he had a very severe yeast infection. Since then he has … Continue reading
My autistic son has difficulties at the mall, how do i handle the looks people give us when he has an outburst?
I have an autistic son who is 8 years old. He has difficulties when we are in the mall. I do try to avoid this but sometimes I have to take all the children (I have three boys) with me … Continue reading