- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Category Archives: Tourette’s Syndrome
I have been told that one of the signs for Tourette’s, particularly in children, is pointing or when they connect their fingers, knuckles or fists together (my mother-in-law said my husband did this from 2-8 years of age, my husband … Continue reading
My nephew, age seven, has been diagnosed with Tourette’s syndrome. My own son squints quite a lot. Could my son have Tourette’s? What is Tourette’s syndrome? The hallmark of Tourette’s syndrome is tics or involuntary movements. Motor tics are often … Continue reading