- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Category Archives: Grief
My two-and-a-half-year-old son lost his father tragically almost four months ago. He slipped backwards about six months. My biggest concern is his inability to listen to rules or follow directions. I feel that this is a way to get my … Continue reading
My five year old daughter is showing severe separation anxiety? About four weeks ago, her 8 year old uncle (my little brother) was killed in a car wreck. We used simple terms and answered as many questions as she wanted … Continue reading