- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Category Archives: Health
My ten-year-old son was accepted into a day hospital mental health program. His grandparents are making it hard for people to understand that this is the best option for him. How do we explain to our family that what we … Continue reading
I have an eight-month-old adopted daughter. She has had pneumonia three times in as many months and I am starting to get anxious over what to do or who else I should see with her. Although I do feel they … Continue reading
I have a 17-year-old daughter who suffers from black outs, she could be talking to her boyfriend one minute and the next she blacks out. Why? I have taken her to the hospital and they did blood test on her, … Continue reading
What can I do to reduce my stomach fat? Most of us have more stomach fat than we would like to have. There are four possible issues. First of all, you could be of normal weight but have a flabby … Continue reading