- My husband and I disagree about screen time for our three-year-old.
- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Category Archives: Safety
Just curious for your opinion on the right age to give a child a cell phone? We’re letting our grade five walk home on her own after school a few times a week, and I’m considering it. I’m just concerned … Continue reading
At what age can I leave my child at home for short periods of time? As far as I can tell provinces in Canada set no specific age for leaving a child alone at home. For example the Ontario Child and Family … Continue reading
My sixteen-month-old grandson (a 29 lb tough guy) tumbled down a whole flight of stairs. He bumped his head a couple of times on the way down. He cried a little and then seemed to be okay. I called his … Continue reading