- Just in time for flu season: It Doesn’t Have to Hurt
- Should we force our kids to spend time with the grandparents?
- Should we tell our cousins that the man who raised them was not their biological father?
- My daughter is seeing a therapist and is on medication but I don’t think it is helping.
- I have a twin sister who is married to a man I cannot get along with.
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying depression discipline divorce doctor eating expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Category Archives: Sleep
My 16-year-old daughter has severe insomnia. She doesn’t sleep at all for days in a row and this adds up on to her already huge anxiety. How can I help her, besides getting her a prescription for sleeping pills? Insomnia is common … Continue reading
My son is almost two, he is smart and a delight to be around. He naps at daycare on a mat and when I put him in his crib at night he goes right to sleep. Between 11:00 p.m. and … Continue reading
We are thinking it is time to move our two-year-old son from the crib to the bed but I am worried that we will be engaged in bedtime battles. Our bedtime includes having a bath, reading stories for ten minutes, … Continue reading
Our daughter, who will be ten this fall, has always had difficulty falling asleep (other than in infancy). This is despite regular routine, calming activities, lack of distractions, etc. We have tried various relaxation strategies without success. She is now … Continue reading
My six-year-old son occasionally wakes up at night and will urinate somewhere, hallway, outside my bedroom, or even in a corner. I think he is sleepwalking because he can not respond to us when we talk to him and he … Continue reading
How do you keep a three-year-old sleeping through the night? Our little guy gets up 2 to 4 times a night with various demands such as needing a drink or needing to use the potty. He sleeps upstairs and we … Continue reading
Page 1 of 212