- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Many older women who’ve had trouble conceiving have used donor eggs (and sometimes sperm too) to conceive. Though they’ve given birth to their children, they’re not genetically linked to them. Should they tell their children? And when? In the case … Continue reading
Although in reading the other questions I don’t feel my concerns are of medical importance I hope other parents share my concerns. We have a 9-year-old boy and 11-year-old girl. Neither are very competitive in sport although both myself and my … Continue reading