- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
- How can I stop my son from stealing money from us?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: abuse
My sister is in an emotionally abusive relationship. He is also unfaithful. After she married him I slowly watched her cut all ties with her friends and then she started to cut ties with the family. She refuses to see … Continue reading
A young relative of ours has an infant child. She has been estranged from the father of the baby since shortly after the baby’s birth. She has some concerns about this man’s behaviour while around the baby. When he has … Continue reading
My girlfriend has a child from a previous relationship who is four-and-a-half-years-old. He was potty trained shortly before the age of two, at which time she got into a relationship with with her ex-boyfriend who was an abusive guy. After … Continue reading
I have a rather embarrassing problem. I have a two-year old daughter and sometimes she masturbates when she falls asleep in her crib. Is this normal? She is too young for me to talk about privacy. I don’t want her to feel … Continue reading
My husband is very harsh with the children. He is particularly harsh with our son, aged 14 years. He constantly yells at him and has spanked him when he was younger. He is a good husband and a good person … Continue reading
My sister is in her thirties and has 2 girls and a boy who are 7, 9 and 10 years old. She does not want to go back to work and has been thinking of fostering children. She loves children … Continue reading