- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: abuse
My sister is in an emotionally abusive relationship. He is also unfaithful. After she married him I slowly watched her cut all ties with her friends and then she started to cut ties with the family. She refuses to see … Continue reading
A young relative of ours has an infant child. She has been estranged from the father of the baby since shortly after the baby’s birth. She has some concerns about this man’s behaviour while around the baby. When he has … Continue reading
My girlfriend has a child from a previous relationship who is four-and-a-half-years-old. He was potty trained shortly before the age of two, at which time she got into a relationship with with her ex-boyfriend who was an abusive guy. After … Continue reading
I have a rather embarrassing problem. I have a two-year old daughter and sometimes she masturbates when she falls asleep in her crib. Is this normal? She is too young for me to talk about privacy. I don’t want her to feel … Continue reading
My husband is very harsh with the children. He is particularly harsh with our son, aged 14 years. He constantly yells at him and has spanked him when he was younger. He is a good husband and a good person … Continue reading
My sister is in her thirties and has 2 girls and a boy who are 7, 9 and 10 years old. She does not want to go back to work and has been thinking of fostering children. She loves children … Continue reading