- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: adoption
I have two cousins that are in their late 50’s and early 60’s. Their mother, my aunt, just passed away. Neither knows that they were artificially inseminated babies and that their father, who has been dead for 12 years, was … Continue reading
Many older women who’ve had trouble conceiving have used donor eggs (and sometimes sperm too) to conceive. Though they’ve given birth to their children, they’re not genetically linked to them. Should they tell their children? And when? In the case … Continue reading
My daughter is 11, hormonal, and was adopted at the age of eight. We are having a real issue with her attitude toward us and her siblings. I honesly don’t think this is an adoption issue, as we are extremely … Continue reading