- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: age appropriate
I speak French to my three-year-old daughter and my husband speaks English. She understands everything we ask her to do but her speech isn’t clear, I mostly understand what she says because I am home with her all day, but family … Continue reading
My son is 6 months old and is already taking an interest in TV, which I have heard is not so healthy for brain development. If I use educational videos and age appropriate shows is it okay to allow him … Continue reading