- How can I help my daughter who has started throwing up before and during dance competitions?
- How do I deal with my eight-year-old son who has been masturbating at school?
- Witnessing a traumatic event has resulted in OCD behaviours in my son.
- My daughter is soiling herself at school but not at home.
- Just in time for flu season: It Doesn’t Have to Hurt
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying depression discipline divorce doctor eating expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: aggression
My four-year-old son refuses to listen to anything we say or tell him to do. He is very aggressive and when he is upset or is told no, he will throw himself down, try to hurt himself, or he will hurt others … Continue reading
My eleven-year-old daughter has some serious problems and I need some help figuring out how to get her some help to find out what the actual issue is. She consistently breaks rules, is defiant, hostile and aggressive to siblings, parents, peers, … Continue reading
My nine-year-old daughter is very aggressive to her six-year-old sister. She picks on her ALL the time – in the car, at the table. Her sister will be downstairs playing on her own and then big sis comes down and … Continue reading
My eight-year-old son was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy at 8 months, and more recently with ADHD. His behavior and mood swings are up and down. We have constant contact with Doctors and other professionals but nothing is working. … Continue reading
My four-year-old son is showing signs of ADHD. Is he too young to be properly diagnosed and at his age should we entertain the idea of medication? The diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) at age four is not … Continue reading
My four-year-old grandson is very aggressive and strong. He hits his friends regularly in daycare and does not seem to be bothered by the consequences of his actions. He is now wearing glasses for astigmatism and he is very intelligent. … Continue reading
My sister is in her thirties and has 2 girls and a boy who are 7, 9 and 10 years old. She does not want to go back to work and has been thinking of fostering children. She loves children … Continue reading