- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: Anxiety Disorders Association of Canada
I read one of your letters/emails from a woman whose nephew washes his hands a lot. My son does this as well. It started after he and my husband were in a fatal car crash. My husband, my son and … Continue reading
My son is eight years old. He has had this strange fear of people rolling down car windows for some years. He does not want other people to sit in our car. He screams if other people even touch the … Continue reading