- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
- How can I stop my son from stealing money from us?
- Are my sons health concerns a sign of more serious mental health issues?
- How can I help my daughter who has started throwing up before and during dance competitions?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: anxiety
My daughter has been competing in dance for the last two years without any problem, but she has recently started to throw up before and during competition. However, she still goes through with it and competes. It is becoming very stressful … Continue reading
My teenage daughter was diagnosed with anxiety and OCD. She is currently on Luvax. I noticed that she is very pushy with friends and will ask a million times the same question until she gets the desired answer. She recently … Continue reading
My twelve-year-old son is in his first year of Junior High School. He has had a bit of a rough time settling into the new school, quite a change from elementary. He is a wonderful son, caring, compassionate, and loving. … Continue reading
My 16-year-old daughter has severe insomnia. She doesn’t sleep at all for days in a row and this adds up on to her already huge anxiety. How can I help her, besides getting her a prescription for sleeping pills? Insomnia is common … Continue reading
My son is eight years old. He has had this strange fear of people rolling down car windows for some years. He does not want other people to sit in our car. He screams if other people even touch the … Continue reading
My five-year-old son has recently started chewing/mouthing, mostly his clothes but also his fingers, toys and even me. I have read it’s likely a stress/anxiety reaction. Should I be concerned? His preschool teacher tells me regularly how well he is … Continue reading
My husband and I are going on vacation for the first time WITHOUT our three-year-old (he will be staying with the grandparents). What are some things we can do to prepare him for this in advance? There are a few … Continue reading