- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: apology
My mother-in-law has made my life really difficult, she has spread lies and rumours about me to the extent that now, when neighbours and relatives see me, they look at me in a different way. Recently my sister-in-law was talking to one … Continue reading
It’s been four months since I had words with my daughter-in-law that resulted in a cut-off/request for space and time. There had been a build up over the past three years that led to this. I have apologized to my … Continue reading
I am a Grandmother, and my daughter-in-law and I had a disagreement, now she will not let me see the grandchildren. The grandchildren, ages six and two, have spent alot of time at our house. My heart is broken. What … Continue reading