- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: assessment
My five-and-a-half-year-old son shows little interest in school. He is meeting the basic primary expectations: knows his letters and phonetic sounds, numbers, and basic sight words. He is reading at a basic level but not the highest in the class. … Continue reading
My daughter is almost six, nearing the end of grade primary in French. French is not spoken at home. I have been noticing that she is mixing her numbers and letters up a lot, even when she is looking right … Continue reading
My four-year-old daughter shakes all the time (mostly hands) when she wakes up or is doing something (eating, drinking, etc). She also has problems comprehending when you are asking her questions, it’s like she doesn’t understand what you are asking, … Continue reading