- My husband and I disagree about screen time for our three-year-old.
- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: attention
My 23-month-old was a well behaved little toddler until she went to daycare. Now she is whining like there is no tomorrow. She never used to do this and I am not sure how to stop it? I have told … Continue reading
My son did not watch TV in his early years, but he is now three-and-a-half and begs for it every day even though it is not a common activity in our household. Short of getting rid of the TV, how … Continue reading
My 17-month-old son is constantly throwing his food on the floor during meal times. He understands the word ‘no,‘ but he thinks it’s really funny and it seems like he’s testing me to see what I’ll do after he throws … Continue reading
I am in my twenties and have been living with my boyfriend for four years. We plan to marry but have not set the date yet. My “mother-in-law” seems to be fighting to maintain control over as much of her … Continue reading
My eight-year-old daughter is often greedy, rude and hostile toward us and her younger sister. She complains constantly about what she doesn’t have, or about things that we have not done as a family (as in not having gone to … Continue reading
Page 1 of 212