- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: autism
My eight-year-old son has autism and moderate intellectual disability. When I take him for speech therapy he refuses to look at the pictures and after two or to three sessions the therapists no longer want to see him. If I want him to engage … Continue reading
Our son is mildly autistic. Toilet training as you know is all the more challenging with a child who is autistic. He is now 5 years old. Two years ago he had a very severe yeast infection. Since then he has … Continue reading
My best friend is going through a divorce, she has three kids: a son who is 13 and autistic, a daughter who is 10, and a five-year-old, all are on Ritalin. The divorce is messy and right now they have joint … Continue reading
My grandson just turned 4 years old and is still only saying a few words. He has been going to speech therapy for some time now and it doesn’t seem to be helping much. He has been tested for autism, … Continue reading
My autistic son has difficulties at the mall, how do i handle the looks people give us when he has an outburst?
I have an autistic son who is 8 years old. He has difficulties when we are in the mall. I do try to avoid this but sometimes I have to take all the children (I have three boys) with me … Continue reading
My son is 12 years old. When he was 4 he was diagnosed with Aspergers/PDD, since then he has had many other diagnoses: ADHD, ODD, bipolar and most recently tics. He is hyperactive, there is no doubt about that, we … Continue reading