- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: bedtime
We are thinking it is time to move our two-year-old son from the crib to the bed but I am worried that we will be engaged in bedtime battles. Our bedtime includes having a bath, reading stories for ten minutes, … Continue reading
How can my sister get her kids to bed at night without a big fight? Bedtime is often a troublesome time for parents and children. I will answer your question as if your sister’s children are between about 3 and … Continue reading