- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: compromise
My niece is having a lot of difficulties and I think there is a mental health issue. How can I help her?
Posted on by Dr. Pat
My niece is visiting. She just turned 16 in January. She failed grade 9. Attended a special program to help her adjust/catch-up to grade 10 but became involved in an abusive relationship (that has thankfully ended). I’m not sure if … Continue reading →