- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: concentration
My daughter is nine years old, she has anger control problems and she cannot stop herself from yelling or beating me. She is also hyperactive and cannot sit still or concentrate on any homework. She has no patience to even … Continue reading
I’ve had chronic pain since 2007 and I have just entered into high school. I’m having trouble concentrating when I have intense pain (I have hemicrania continua with side shift) and I’m still waiting to get into a pain clinic. … Continue reading