- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: conflict
How do I help a six-year-old boy in my class whose eight-year-old brother has Duchenes Muscular Dystrophy? His acting out behaviour is causing tremendous conflict between him and the other children in the class. There are two issues to deal … Continue reading
Our marriage has broken down completely. My wife and I are going to separate. What can I do to lessen the damage to my five-year-old daughter? Divorce is not good for kids. But there are things that you can do … Continue reading
My husband is very harsh with the children. He is particularly harsh with our son, aged 14 years. He constantly yells at him and has spanked him when he was younger. He is a good husband and a good person … Continue reading