- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: consistency
How do I get my five-year-old to sleep in her own bed? First of all, you have to make it a clear expectation. Second, you can set up a reward system. Every time she stays in her own bed, you … Continue reading →
Our nine-month-old son spends more time in his crib crying than sleeping. He was sleeping well in February, then he got sick with bronchiolitis for six weeks and he got used to sleeping with or on someone. We have been … Continue reading →
Our four-year-old son is saying very hateful things to us, just today it has been, “I hate you”, “I hate your house” and even “I want to kill you”. This is not OK. I understand children hear and learn things … Continue reading →