- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: consistent
My 23-month-old was a well behaved little toddler until she went to daycare. Now she is whining like there is no tomorrow. She never used to do this and I am not sure how to stop it? I have told … Continue reading
My 17-month-old son is constantly throwing his food on the floor during meal times. He understands the word ‘no,‘ but he thinks it’s really funny and it seems like he’s testing me to see what I’ll do after he throws … Continue reading
My eight-year-old daughter is often greedy, rude and hostile toward us and her younger sister. She complains constantly about what she doesn’t have, or about things that we have not done as a family (as in not having gone to … Continue reading