- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: cure
Is there a risk of a child having mental disorders if the father was intoxicated at the time of conception? One time intoxication (I am going to assume alcohol) at the time of sex by the father may not result … Continue reading
What is the cure rate for children with OCD? Or, better yet, what is the management rate for children with OCD? Can this disorder be helped in children? Children with obsessive compulsive disorder, OCD, have repeated thoughts, images or impulses … Continue reading