- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: diet
My one-year-old son woke up the other morning covered in hives. They were all over his belly and sides and a few on his back. By the afternoon they had spread to his entire torso area front and back and … Continue reading
Can you explain to me why you never once, in all the instances of parents asking about behavior issues in their children, mention diet? Many of the symptoms of ADHD can be caused by exposure to all of the dyes, … Continue reading
I yell at my nine-year-old daughter every day. I want to stop. You have taken the first step by declaring you want to stop. The first focus can be what you do with your daughter. The first thing is to … Continue reading