- My son is awake for long periods at night and cries if I don’t hold him.
- Is there anything I can do to help my sister escape her abusive relationship?
- How can I help my daughter? She has attempted suicide twice in the last three years.
- New Siblings – Video
- What can I do to stop the 15 minute tantrums when Mom leaves my grandson with me?
- zandile patience on What can I do to reduce my stomach fat?
- AEG on Is tickling a cause for concern?
- Dr. Pat on My daughter-in-law won’t let me see my grandchildren, what can I do?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences control criticism crying death depression diagnosis discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training psychologist punishment referral relationship reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager time out treatment TV
Tag Archives: doctor
Our twelve-year-old daughter has spent the last ten months in devastating pain after a soccer injury. We have tried everything and nothing is helping. Finally we have had a so-called diagnosis of Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome. I am a Canadian … Continue reading
My Son is now 24, when he was younger he walked in circles on the playground and had a lot of fears, but he was very smart. Teachers never said anything about these behaviours because he was so smart. But … Continue reading
My twelve-year-old son is in his first year of Junior High School. He has had a bit of a rough time settling into the new school, quite a change from elementary. He is a wonderful son, caring, compassionate, and loving. … Continue reading
My son is almost two, he is smart and a delight to be around. He naps at daycare on a mat and when I put him in his crib at night he goes right to sleep. Between 11:00 p.m. and … Continue reading
I speak French to my three-year-old daughter and my husband speaks English. She understands everything we ask her to do but her speech isn’t clear, I mostly understand what she says because I am home with her all day, but family … Continue reading
Page 1 of 212