- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: dosing
My daughter has had multiple disgnoses for her behaviour problems, and keeps refusing her medication. Please help.
Posted on by Dr. Pat
My 13 year old daughter was diagnosed with ADHD in 2007. She was prescribed Ritalin which, for purposes of concentrating, was helpful for her academics, however her outbursts of anger were off the charts. We took her to see a … Continue reading →