- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: exercise
My 16-year-old daughter has severe insomnia. She doesn’t sleep at all for days in a row and this adds up on to her already huge anxiety. How can I help her, besides getting her a prescription for sleeping pills? Insomnia is common … Continue reading
I know I should be looking forward to Christmas with my husband and children. My son (age 1) and daughter (age 4) are very excited about Christmas but I just think of Christmas with dread. I had a difficult childhood … Continue reading
I yell at my nine-year-old daughter every day. I want to stop. You have taken the first step by declaring you want to stop. The first focus can be what you do with your daughter. The first thing is to … Continue reading