- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: family time
Lately I have only been able to get my toddler to eat her meals in the highchair if she is watching a TV show. I don’t want her in the habit of watching TV every time she eats, but when … Continue reading
My son did not watch TV in his early years, but he is now three-and-a-half and begs for it every day even though it is not a common activity in our household. Short of getting rid of the TV, how … Continue reading
How do we get our three-year-old to use words instead of screaming when she’s mad/frustrated? Whenever my husband is home, she goes from being a pretty even-tempered child who usually does as she’s asked to one who has little control … Continue reading