- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: friends
Five years ago, I moved across the country to be near my family after the birth of my first grandchild. I had asked my son if he would be amenable to me living nearby, and helping out with the grandchild. … Continue reading
My sister is in an emotionally abusive relationship. He is also unfaithful. After she married him I slowly watched her cut all ties with her friends and then she started to cut ties with the family. She refuses to see … Continue reading
My 13-year-old daughter is struggling with some issues. Although she seems happy most of the time, she sometimes says she hates her life. She is very active, laughs and jokes easily and seems to enjoy lots of what life has … Continue reading
Page 1 of 212