- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: game
My five-year-old son has recently started chewing/mouthing, mostly his clothes but also his fingers, toys and even me. I have read it’s likely a stress/anxiety reaction. Should I be concerned? His preschool teacher tells me regularly how well he is … Continue reading
My 17-month-old son is constantly throwing his food on the floor during meal times. He understands the word ‘no,‘ but he thinks it’s really funny and it seems like he’s testing me to see what I’ll do after he throws … Continue reading
My daughter is almost two years old and I would like to know how you recommend I teach her about ‘please’ and ‘thank you’. I just spent a long weekend with my almost three-year-old niece who received constant reminders to … Continue reading