- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: gradual
My son is eight years old. He has had this strange fear of people rolling down car windows for some years. He does not want other people to sit in our car. He screams if other people even touch the … Continue reading
Can some OCDs be treated without medication? People with OCD or obsessive compulsive disorder have repeated unwanted thoughts (obsessions) and engage in repeated unwanted behaviors (compulsions). Some examples of OCD are: Compulsive hand washing often with obsessions of hands being … Continue reading