- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: hormones
I am a 15-year-old girl and I have headaches about five times a month. Could I have a brain tumour? What should I do? Headaches often make us worry that there is something seriously wrong. Fortunately, almost all headaches are … Continue reading
My daughter is 11, hormonal, and was adopted at the age of eight. We are having a real issue with her attitude toward us and her siblings. I honesly don’t think this is an adoption issue, as we are extremely … Continue reading
My cousin is pregnant and has a history of depression. Is she at risk for post partum depression? Is post partum depression any different from regular depression? What can I do to help? Post partum depression (PPD) occurs in 10-20% … Continue reading