- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: hospital
I am desperate to find help for my 15-year-old daughter who suffers from ADHD and who I now believe is severely depressed. She is lashing out in anger at everyone around her including teachers, police, parents. She is rude, ignorant, does not … Continue reading
What is the best way for parents, and other family members, to prepare a six-year-old for the serious illness and impending death of his granddad who is in hospital? It is good to protect our children from harm. Sometimes we … Continue reading