- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: hostility
My four-year-old son refuses to listen to anything we say or tell him to do. He is very aggressive and when he is upset or is told no, he will throw himself down, try to hurt himself, or he will hurt others … Continue reading
My mother-in-law has made my life really difficult, she has spread lies and rumours about me to the extent that now, when neighbours and relatives see me, they look at me in a different way. Recently my sister-in-law was talking to one … Continue reading
My eleven-year-old daughter has some serious problems and I need some help figuring out how to get her some help to find out what the actual issue is. She consistently breaks rules, is defiant, hostile and aggressive to siblings, parents, peers, … Continue reading