- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Posted on by Dr. Pat
My son, who is currently two-and-a-half, was born with a serious heart conditon, Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. The trouble we are having is a sleep issue. Because of his heart, we have always been afraid to let him cry for … Continue reading →