- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: inherited
I have been told that one of the signs for Tourette’s, particularly in children, is pointing or when they connect their fingers, knuckles or fists together (my mother-in-law said my husband did this from 2-8 years of age, my husband … Continue reading
If the biological father is a regular alcohol user during conception but the mother is not will the baby be born with FASD? Can FASD be inherited? There is no link between father drinking and child Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder … Continue reading
My thirteen-year-old nephew is always washing his hands. I mean it makes sense to wash your hands several times a day. He washes his hands for hours a day. He tries to hide it but his hands are raw. He … Continue reading