- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: intelligence
Can you help me understand any complications of hypothyroidism found in two siblings at infancy? There are some excellent web sources for congenital (congenital means from birth) hypothyroidism. There is a trusted source, the National Institutes of Health in the … Continue reading
My Son is now 24, when he was younger he walked in circles on the playground and had a lot of fears, but he was very smart. Teachers never said anything about these behaviours because he was so smart. But … Continue reading