- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: internet
My son did not watch TV in his early years, but he is now three-and-a-half and begs for it every day even though it is not a common activity in our household. Short of getting rid of the TV, how … Continue reading
We have a 10-year-old daughter and a 15-year-old son, our concern is primarily with our daughter. She has been diagnosed with severe learning disabilities, ADHD, and anxiety disorders (separation, general, and unspecified). She has been eating a gluten-free diet and … Continue reading
My 12-year-old daughter comes home from school and sits in front of the computer for hours. She plays video games and uses MSN to talk to her friends. If I let her, she will spend every waking minute on the … Continue reading