- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: juice
My 10-years-old grandson is 130 lbs. How can I make his parents understand this is a serious problem?
Posted on by Dr. Pat
My grandson is 10 years old and weighs 130 lbs. What can I do to make his parents understand that this is a serious problem? They are separated and do not speak without fighting. Try having a chat with whichever … Continue reading →