- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: listening
My daughter is four-years-old, she has just started JK but has been in daycare since she was two. My fiance and I work crazy hours half of the year and the other half he is home. Lately my daughter has … Continue reading
My four-year-old daughter does not listen at home. Outside of the home (at preschool and extracurricular activities) she is an average four-year-old, listening most of the time. However when she is home with mom, dad, or grandparents she has a … Continue reading