- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: member of legislature
I have a twelve-year-old son who was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD four years ago. He has violent temper tantrums and trashes his room or whatever is around him when he does not get his own way. When he is in school, … Continue reading →
How do I find the help for my daughter that she needs? She is ADHD, ODD and violent, but I believe it to be more than that as it’s like she has no feelings. She is doing street drugs and … Continue reading →
Who should I see about fund raising for my son who has Marfan’s Syndrome? He needs glasses, special shoes, and he also has scoliosis and will require heart surgery when he’s around five years old. He is three-and-a-half now and … Continue reading →