- Verbal abuse at home is affecting my granddaughter’s self esteem.
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school? – Part Two
- What can I do to protect my child from bullying at school?
- Is my 5-year-old too young for a conversation about death?
- How can I help my daughter focus on her goals so she won’t get frustrated or bored?
TagsADHD alcohol anger anxiety attention attention defecit disorder behaviour bullying consequences criticism crying death depression discipline divorce doctor expectations family family doctor fear friends genetics hitting ignore medication mental health pediatrician positive potty training praise psychologist punishment referral relationship respect reward school screaming sleep stress support teacher teenager treatment TV
Tag Archives: migraine
I am a 15-year-old girl and I have headaches about five times a month. Could I have a brain tumour? What should I do? Headaches often make us worry that there is something seriously wrong. Fortunately, almost all headaches are … Continue reading
I’ve had chronic pain since 2007 and I have just entered into high school. I’m having trouble concentrating when I have intense pain (I have hemicrania continua with side shift) and I’m still waiting to get into a pain clinic. … Continue reading